Brgy. Dongalo San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
June 22, 2o12
Dear Benigno Aquino III,
Everything changes, doesn’t it?
As time passes by, our country is falling and falling. Our natural resources decreases, but our population increases so we should work now, move now in order for us to save the left or any more existing natural resources, we should work and work and work, you should work, you should lead us on top not to the bottom. In your more than two years of existence, of having the power what are the things that you’ve done? Are there any changes in country? Did our economics go up? Or it goes down because of your immaturity?
I know and you know that we are only persons. We are only made of god or lord. We are not perfect, we cannot do anything we want but we can do impossible things if we all work together, if our leader is not a ‘word man’ but is an ‘action man’. And you, you our president keep on talking and talking before but now, where are your words? Did it degrade already or it’s just an airplane that passes in just a few minute?
I am so sorry if I am a little bit harsh on you our dear president but I just want you to know that if that two years that you’ve spent doesn’t have done anything for us, maybe please move now, double time because there are no more second chance for you, your term is enough to wake us up Filipino people. So please don’t waste the trust that your voters had given you, don’t mess-up whit us your people.
I wish you don’t use the name of your mother or father because because of you, it has already destroyed.
Respectfully yours,
Jhalus Coco P. Salasar
No comments:
Post a Comment